Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm still alive..somewhat

So I've not been posting cause I've been out of town for my job and am now on break and before that, I was busy dealing with emotions, commotions, and everything else that comes with tough times and dreary eyes. 

Mmm. I was tagged ..but I don't have my books with me, they're all away at my job. Sigh. I'll bring one back, or do it there if I get the chance. In the mean time I think you guys should..Mmm, wait patiently for another post of mine? Bake me a pie? Tea bag that sty? Make your enemy cry? Or crawl away and die. NO! Don't do that, please. Ok. But I am beat, and therefore am going to go out and party the night away on my day off with my good chums. 

On another note, some people can be simply amazing. It's amazing how a person you hardly know can make it feel like you've known them forever. 

And for the rest of them, who aren't simply amazing, learn something from the people that are. 

"Dance until you cannot dance. "

Eat that soup and cool that shirt. 

Cheers mates. 

1 comment:

NePaul Wilson said...

Don't you just love amazing people? It's like their from another planet that doesn't suck and requires considerably less effort to invent things that are useful.

and for some reason when I read "Eat that Soup and cool that shirt" I thought of someone eating soup with a shirt in it...