Sunday, June 15, 2008

Open Wide.

They say that the purse contains the life of a woman. What's in it can make or break a woman's day. If she forgets something it can spell disaster. I know for me, I just throw about anything and everything in my purse if I think I'll need it that day, and if I don't have something I need, it gets flustering. With the new hobo bag style purses which I've definitely been sporting, its no question that things get lost in my purse and that on any given day I'll find myself a surprise, that I once upon knew about. Anyways, enough of me rambling, and lets get down to the juice. 

So I was cleaning out my purse today and I thought it would be interesting and funny to blog about what I found. So ladies, and especially gents, get ready to experience the life of a woman; her purse. 

The Wallet-- Nothing to interesting about that, credit cards, I.D., very little money.. You get the idea. 

Sugar Packets- Lantic Granulated Real Sugar Packets. I can't remember when I put them in my purse, how long I've had them for..but I think I remember why I did. I think it was because sometimes my coffee isn't sweet enough, so I thought it would be smart to keep them on me. Though, from the looks of them..they have been in there for quite the time which means they've been pretty much useless. 

Shot Glass-  Wow. I totally forgot about that one, seeing as my purse is huge and filled with crap. Must of been from like a party I went to, where I thought they wouldn't have shot glasses. Good ol' purple shot glasses. Good thing I took that out though..don't want anyone thinking I'm an alcoholic : P . 

Bank Transaction Sheet- Dated Jan. 14- Apparently I withdrew 40 dollars. Interesting. 

The Ipod- Nothing weird about that, I definitely don't leave the house without it. 

A pair of socks- Oh. thats totally from bowling. Cause I wore flip flops that night and I didn't want to put my bare feet into nasty, but cool looking, bowling shoes. They probably need some desperate washing. 

Mini Lint Remover- Bough that just a couple weeks ago. VERY handy when you have 2 cats that shed like ...mm wolves?

Mouth Wash- Mmm. Thats pretty nasty actually. I got it like a REALLY long time..it was a sample size and I've just never taken it out. I think I actually used it once after I ate something and realized my breath smelt like garlic and had no sink and toothbrush around. '

Sunglasses- Definitely epic for summer time. 

Camera- Never miss a moment. 

Lip Gloss- No Comment. 

Lighter- Nah. I don't smoke..but sometimes someone needs a light and Im the one who has it. Plus I figure if I ever get lost in the woods, (how? I dunno) I could make my own fire and survive..hopefully. 

Bottle Opener- Eeek, with the shot glass this isn't looking too good. Ehn. Its attached to my keys and it was FREE : )

Advil- Never know when you'll need that, along with Band-Aids. 

Receipts- Damn. Too many of them. Lets see: I've got one to the LCBO for $19.45,  a Greyhound Bus receipt for $20.27, A Rexall Pharmacy for $4.99 (Lip Balm), and another one to the LCBO for $5.05..tall cans I think. 

Ooo. And It looks like that was all of what was in my purse. Now to figure out what'll be trashed and what'll stay. Hope you enjoyed that!!

Cheers mates. 

5 comments:

Bharat said...

That was pretty damn interesting.. I guess, in the end, that's the only thing I envy women for... The ability to carry around whatever they want, wherever they want, without looking like they have elephantiasis of the thighs...

I'm always at a loss when I have to go out at night, and need to carry my cellphone, keys, tube map, wallet and mp3...

Arielle Fragassi said...

That's why I don't carry a purse :P
Though I have a terribly bad habit of shoving junk in my pockets when I go out so I always have these odd bulges in my pants!

Unknown said...

iPods are evil! REPENT!

Anonymous said...

That was great! It is amazing what comes out of your purse after really long! We were at a party once and someone broke her sandals.. I instantly took a tube of super-glue out of my purse and gave it to her. The looks on people's faces.. Man, you should have seen that!

Iriz said...

this is post is so cute.

i carry purse but i prefer huge bags that can carry my whole house. ;0)

you got a nice page!



"Mind and Emotion"