Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Almost

Springs definetly here, and I can smell summer coming, I can almost see through the walls into blue clear sky, just a couple more trecks of school. It's definetly pretty exciting. For the record todays definetly a better day, realizing after looking outside, that life is pretty grand. Summer plans have the child in me wanting to come out, skip around the lawn, maybe climb the monkey bars. Totally seeing the greener side of things. I've decided that this summer Im gonna be an enthusiast about things, meeting new people, going new places, seeing new things. Its gonna be great. GREEAT.
I'm going away for the summer to work at a camp, which is pretty stellar. Get to work with some pretty special kids, and meet some pretty special people. Course Im lookin forward to the counsellors too, I mean shirts offf, tans exposed, shades a'stylin, it makes for pretty great eye candy ; ). Total chick I am, I can't lie, but theres definetly more to me than what its coming across as. But before I head off to work, Im looking forward to downtowning in in Toronto and exploring what the city has to offer. Going down to Queens Park and laying on the picnic tables with a book, definetly doesn't get better than that. OH and definetly having a visit to Eggspectations down by Eatons Center (A must, for those who haven't gone there).
We'll looks like I really should be off to finish this studing for this lame exam on Friday, but for those of you who are in love with music like moi, you definetly need to listen to City and Colours new album Bring Me Your Love; and if you do, you'll totally notice it has inspired much of my blog : ) .
I can smell it coming....
Until then, c'est la vie!
Cheers.

No comments: