Thursday, April 17, 2008

Purr-roud.

Thats right, I am your modern day Diva. 

I will ask for BBQ sauce instead of ketchup with my fries, thank you very much. 
I do dance in my underwear in my room, in the morning, evening and night.
I will not  leave the house without making sure, I feel good and look good. 
I do  sleep and will continue to sleep until 2 p.m..
I will continue to sing to my radio at the top of my lungs in my car driving down the street. 
I am not afraid to challenge your opinion. 
I will write things even if you don't want to read them. 
I will get EXTRA cheese on my pizza, and bacon to go with it. 
I won't call you back right away, but when I do, I'll make sure the conversation doesn't end. 
I will mooch as much as I can from the world
I am a little bit of a photo-whore, but just a little bit. 
I will make you buy me a drink if you're trying to pick me up
I will shake my groove thing, anywhere, anytime to any song.
I am weird and crazy and I won't change for anyone.....
I do sleep in the nude.
I will use the bathroom with the door open and expect you to not walk in...




and Im proud, of all of it. 

Lawfawnda; the beginning of a Diva life, and the end of sanity : )






(So for ya'lls information, I realized that this was a silly little installment, but I was on a bit of a creative high the other night, and what came out was this, and once i started, i couldn't stop)

Love. 
Until next time, keep those shoes out of the rain and throw away that pineapple. 





4 comments:

jeff said...

Wow, as a guy I would stay away from you. Too many "you will do" things. But I guess every woman has their demands that men have to obey. It's really ridiculous actually, why do women always get what they want???

justchum said...

hahahaha. cause we're women, and men like women, thus they obey them in return for some hot ass.

Anonymous said...

Hahah this was fun to read.. Although I wouldn't do most things that you do.. but that's what makes you a diva ;)

Bharat said...

yes.. creative indeed.. :)

pretty damn interesting... divas... i think i shall begin hunting for one :)