Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I mean, who doesn't like pie?

So not that the blogging world misses my amazing and profound blogs on life (sarcasm), but I have been rediculously busy being a student. Well I mean REALLY being a student. Its four days before I finish my last exam, then summer, and only now have I been spending my nights, and early early mornings at the local 24 our Country Style and the University library. Wow, I'd say it feels really great, but its actually pretty sad, but we won't talk about that.

Oh but, do let me tell you about my love for this Country Style. I guess well, I am a Timmy addict, but never have I found a calm place to study, where I can spend my nights over a coffee and some books, listening to some beautiful Kate Nash, Iron and Wine, Elvis Costello and dream about how my marks are going to be soo---- okay wait, wait , wait I definetly can't bs anymore. I really am the worst possible student every and am only kicking it in gear now because, its the end of the year and I've gotta play off that miraculous reputation of slacking, but doing amazingly well..you know (even though I totally don't...but shhh).

But in all actuality I figure my final exam I can at least put in a half assed effort, which actually is turning out to be a full fledge ass effort, which I ain't to proud about, cause I like my ass the way it is thank you very much. But 100 pages read in one day thank you very much, though Im pretty peeved about it taking away from my oh so exciting blogging social life. I mean, seriously..would I rather get good grades and become successful and make millions and have the cutest little kids ever and have play dates with my old highschool chums and dinner tea parties when I become old and grey----or would I rather sit at my computer, stare and the screen and blog my life way?...uh easy...the LATTER ..derrr. Pftttttt, who needs to be succesful?

But again, in all seriousness I really did miss my little baby I've got going. Not blogging for 2 whole days can't happen anymore. Maybe I should start blogging with one linerss, though I guarentee they won't be as good as my buddy whose this passionate fella. I'll be like "Hey 'Jimmy(code name)," and he'll be like "Tough times don't last, tough people do." I'll proceed to compliment him and say damn, thats some uh, profound words there, and then he'll go on saying " Life is like a scale. Balance is needed, in doses." And..I'll be something like "Alllrighttt...there...buddy...Im gonna go wash my shoe." hahah. No, but really he is pretty dandy. I'd marry him if he wasn't engaged..at..21. But , since he is he could TOTALLY right my vowes, I'd pay him..well maybe not in cash, and no defiently not in the way you're all thinkin, more like in the form of pies. Cause I mean, who doesn't lie pie right?

Well, I just have to say I am so excited for Friday to come and go: that way I can clean my room, burn my school stuff and maybe cook a nice hearty dinner for the family...or sleep. Sleeping all day would be glories. BUT, Friday also means that Sunday's a c'min which means a 40 , and 12 pack of Keiths (my lover), a couple movies and an X-large pizza, plus a couple of my closest girls , sittin back and relaxing old school. Once Sunday comes, let me tell you, Mondays next. Once Monday's here, that means my new eating habits come into play. Heck yes thats right. Yours truly is going to stop eating for comfort, the way she ate for comfort during her exams. No more hamburgers with bacon...covered in cheddar jack cheese with a diet coke and a frosty chocolate milkshakeeeeee ..wow. Totally almost went into a food coma.

But I can promise you one thing, one Friday rolls around, you won't have to hear about my life, well actually read about my life if we shall say. Instead I'll get back to writting about profound things like the children next door who stare out their windows at my cat.

Until then I hope those beds are made, and those breakfasts are eatin.

Cheers mates, (totally want to be australlian)

1 comment:

Keaira said...

*i totally AM australian*

now if you'll excuse me i have a koala to attend to....

cheers mate