Saturday, April 19, 2008

diggin through the past.

Untitled.

We will always love the first one; the one that loved us first.
We say we wont; but we do.
We say we can forget; but we cant.
We say we will, one day; but we don't ever.
Our friends tell us we're better; we are.
But we forget to tell ourselves.
Instead we fall back into our old routine; the first routine.
We hold our hearts close; to them and everything they love; everything we love.
It is a lie we tell ourselves; the belief that we will one day get over it.
We try not to fall; but we fall harder than imagined.
We sing ourselves lullabies to forget the things that hurt; the things we grieve.
Intense emotions ride over us; our common sense.
Try as we may to build ourselves up; but we're broken inside.
We love until we can't love anymore; we cry until there are no tears left.
We breathe until our last breath; but we forget to allow ourselves that pain.
We are not weak inside; but we attempt to justify our sadness as an excuse for our weaknesses.


Hey so, I totally was cleaning out my documents and found this from way back when..and from way back
when I mean from last year. I was a bit of a depresso, but I think its kind of , KIND OF, beautiful in some messed
up way.
Anyways, I know this is kind of like a second post for today, but writting a blog at 2 in the morning doesn't count.
And now that schools over, I can get back to writting blogs during the time owls are NOT out.

7 comments:

Bharat said...

it is.. incredibly amazing and true (i don't want to say beautiful... because I don't say stuff like that I guess... but it is.. believe me...)

you got me thinking about first love and all the emotion attached to them... :(

damnit school begins for me on monday.. doesn't matter I guess... I can't write blogs unless it's a time that the owls are out :)

Anonymous said...

Hey this poem is really nice! I used to write poems too... but now I guess I ve just lost the patience..

Sure you can add my blog.. I am linking yours too.. :) Coz I ll read it inyway.. heheeh

Keaira said...

wow, you're right, that is beautiful!!!

do u listen to Regina Spektor?? it kinda reminds me of some of the lyrics from her song 'On the Radio'... here they are

(oi moi goish she's such a poet!!!) look look look....

"This is how it works
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't
You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath

No, this is how it works
You peer inside yourself
You take the things you like
And try to love the things you took
And then you take that love you made
And stick it into some
Someone else's heart
Pumping someone else's blood
And walking arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed
But even if it does
You'll just do it all again"


lol btw u should be tres tres tres honored im comparing u to Regina.. she is my god(ess)

anyhow how how

xoxo

DubLiMan said...

Based on your forum post, it sounds like you need to hook up to the Big Bang.....lots of linkage and plenty of blogs to read. http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-master-list.html

Keaira said...

lol foooool
but ye have a canadian accent!!

btw i am linking to you... i <3 your inner soul diva...

!!!

secret blogger said...

This is so nice. Beautiful. Thought provoking. Kinda moving. Like it a lot!

justchum said...

thanks so much for the compliments/support : ) much appreciated!!