Friday, May 2, 2008

Blacked out: ice cold.

A couple drinks shot down, music playin; naturally I get on the couch with the buddy and jump around. We're havin' a fun time, alcohols a brewin but Sally decides to get off the couch, and before I can follow boom. blackout. 

Yes. I fell off the couch, hit my head on either a bottle or the wall; something that made a boom and blacked out for a couple seconds. I woke up with my friends around me, head spinning, seeing stars (so to speak), head pounding and thinking I was paralyzed. Naturally I was scared, therefore not moving, then trying to process what happened. Once I did that, I tried to move, and luckily I was A.OK or so I thought. I was a little shook up, but continued to party, throwing back more drinks.  After getting 2 hours of sleep, we walked to McDonalds for a 9'oclock breakfast and I went home only to pass out. 

Now I was feeling the pain. My back, neck and shoulders were aching. My head still spinning. I nearly fell on my ass from washing my hands and looking down. This was after like 9 hours of sleep, which definitely means it can't be the hangover. I slept it off. 

So I was getting freaked, and still am freaked that it could be a minor concussion, since I did blackout. Right now, its considerably difficult to keep my eyes glued to the screen cause as mentioned my head is spinning like a winding wheel. I definitely can't walk it off cause I'll end up on the floor. I've been drinking water and eating sugary snacks hoping I'll feel better, but its been nearly 24 hours since the fall and maybe 8 hours since the symptoms. 

I've pretty much realized that I'm an idiot, for dancing on a couch with alcohol in me, and will no longer do that.....goooooo me. 

In any case, I will definitely see a doctor tomorrow if my symptoms persist. Ooo . What fun. 
Words of advice: never dance on a couch.

I'd write more, but I can't focus like I said and Im totally out of it. 

Keep it hot. 
Cheers mates. 

4 comments:

Bum Atom said...

out partying on a weeknight, dangerous. hope your cool, I need to know whats up with the pocket rocket.
peace

undercover said...

Hope you feel better.
I like your usage of punctuation, you do not see many (semi)colons in blogging..
Bravo

Anonymous said...

Oh go to a doctor soon! Coz I am so addicted to your blog, I can't have you in bed and NOT blogging! :P

justchum said...

@taxitalk: haha. yeah, very dangerous, but its a must during summer vacation. Love your blog, btw, and pocket rocket is all you can know top secret information.

@ undercover: thanks:) and thanks.

@qps: aw. well its a good thing that im better, cause I can fill your addiction! But wheres your bloggin at! Im quite addicted too!!