Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life in Black and White

Haven't really had anything terribly exciting to blog about lately, hence no recent blogs. Im serious though, the most exciting thing thats happened the past few days has been finding a freckle behind my knee. Actually at the time I was really excited. Pathetic eh? Ehn. Im not too picky. Oh and I lost my credit card, but then found it at the last place I ate, tucked away in their safe Fun. 

Hm. I got thinking today about pictures, like photographs. Well I wasn't actually thinking of them; they more or less, got me thinking. Black and white pictures are probably my favorite pictures of all. Even capturing moments of a night on the town; much rather have them in black and white, for many reasons of course. The first being that many of your flaws are hidden, especially when you higher the flash exposure thingy. Love myself in black and white I have got to say. 

It got me thinking though, how much easier life would be in black and white. Like that movie..Pleasantville, I think. Never would you have to decide what colours to paint your walls; what colour shirt to buy; what colour curtains, etc etc. And your choice of favorite colour would be in the range of blacks, and grays and whites. Oh, and life would be so much more epic, and classy looking. 

Too bad photographs are the only way to live life in black and white. Boo. 

Until you stop panicking, win that lottery. 

Cheers mates. 

3 comments:

Bharat said...

eh!! that sounds really enticing... a life in black and white.. but then things would get dull and I would get a headache... really..

so whenever you wanted to read my blog, you'd have to suffer the atrocities of colour... :)

Akshay said...

Sometimes I think I have dreams in black and white....or may be that how i remember them....But I like black and white photos too... My digital camera has that feature and sometime I just click in black and white....

Tairebabs said...

True I love black and white pictures, they really do hide flaws...but I agree with bharat, things would be dull. Imagine a party with people dressed only in black and white or even worse a black and white mall or a black and white christmas...I feel a headache coming along...lol!