Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TAGGED.

There comes a time, in every bloggers life, where she must sucumb to people knowing things about her, she may not want them too...because she's been TAGGED! Yep. I have been tagged, though its good to know I have friends on this thing, as  tairebab's mentioned, ahem who is also the one who tagged me! Thanks : P! So I think this is how it goes, I post the rules:

1. link the person(s) who tagged you (done above)..I think. 

2. Mention the rules on your blog

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...

4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged...



Okay. And now the quirks, though I don't know of these would necessarily be considered quirks. Here goes. 

1. I hate people touching my feet: I've no idea what it is, but I hate people poking at my feet, my nails, massaging them, anything to do with them really. I've never gone for a pedicure for that sole reason--> I do my own. I'd rather be the one touching them than have some person have their go. It's not even that Im ticklish, which I am, but I think its more like them having my feet makes me vulnerable to them tickling them? I dunno. OH and I'm not afraid of feet or anything in general. I don't mind feet on my lap, its just my feet. I want them left alone!!

2. I sleep anyway but vertical on my bed: I've got a double bed, and Im not tall or anything, and its got about 6 inches of ledge together, on both sides of the bed. So usually I wake up and Im diagonal, or horizontal. It feels to weird to sleep vertical cause I feel like the rest of the bed is a waste of space....Yup. 

3. I make up random words and throw them into my every day vocabulary: Yeah. I don't know what it is, but random things come up in my head, where I throw together like two words and make them one. Sexcellent is a good one. Why I don't use excellent? No Idea. Oh and when I wanna say  "lets leave" I say "Lets scatter." Though I guess since scatter is a word, It doesn't count..so I guess I technically insert words into sentences that might have better words to use, but EHN. Oh and I say "hey mange" instead of "hey man"..

4. I make unintended puns, but then ruin them by pointing them out, when I realize I've made them: It started as like, a joke between me and my friends, of who could make the least noticeable puns. Since then, I make puns without realizing it, but then I feel all cool and ruin them by pointing them out. Sigh. Bah! I don't know why, but I think cause most of my puns are funny, and I like to get a laugh, and sometimes they're too subtle, so I make them show..which defeats the original purpose of a pun..if that makes sense. 

5. I get ready in my skivvies (can I say skivvies?) and to loud music: Yep. After hitting the snooze button 5 times over and savoring every last minute in bed,  I wake up, throw on the undergarments and open itunes and blast my music. Maybe dance a jig too, I won't lie. I do my make-up in them, brush my teeth, eat breakfast, fix the hair, etc etc. When its like, 5 minutes before I go, I throw on whatever looks comfy and head out the door. 

6. As much as I re-arrange my cork-board in front of my computer, I never take anything down: I rearrange that cork-board a couple times a week, to pretend Im making it look more organized, but the truth is it would look a hell of a lot more organized if I took things down. Per example. I still have my sheet of paper from months ago that has important reminders. Note:

Dentist- Sat, Feb 9, 12:00
Doctor Appt- Tues, Feb 19th, 3:15
Interview: Tues, March 11, 7:00pm

Oh and I've also got a note from my best for valentines, one from my b-day, which was like 6 months ago, my driving schools business card, which closed way back when, unbeknownst to me, but thats a different blog, a quote my friend once said a while ago, another business card, a picture of sheep...some music pamphlet I got in my City and Colour CD case. ... yep. 

I hope those were all considered quirks. Hmm. Now I guess its my time to tag some of you folks. Hmm. Who to tagggg.....
Alright, I've decided. 

I like his blog, and therefore would like to know more about the blogger himself, so :

6. I'd say Quarter past seven, but apparently you've been tagged! Hmm. Im gonna think about this one for the rest of the day..and then post my last taggeee later. 

P.S. I will get blogging soon , back to some sort of regular schedule, before I head off in three weeks and my blogs become even more distanced! :o!! OO. But as for anything going on in my life, nothing really of importance, Sex and the City movie tonight though. WOO. what fun. 

Alright, taggee's , quirk away!!

Cheers mates!

7 comments:

Bharat said...

Okay!! you are just completely weirding me out... no, just kidding... about you sleeping sideways... I really have no choice when it comes to that... My bed is about 6 inches shorter than me :)

And get thee to my blog for mine quirks...

justchum said...

@baraht: haha I know its weird, but like with the 6 extra inches i can like manage to fit with my legs curled a little otherwise if i stretch them out they fall off the edge..but,,,. diagonal is best though! hahaha

Tairebabs said...

Talk about weird. lol!! I love the fact that you make up random words "sexcellent"...now that's a word. Who knows, it may one day make it into the dictionary.

I can relate to the feet thingy because I hate people touching my head.

Enjoyed the post.

NePaul Wilson said...

haha the pun one sounds kinda great to me, everyday is like a witty world of words, but it's the little things like this that make us unique and cute.

I guess I need to get working on my taggered ness.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE making up random words too.. but mostly they are gibberish.. and embarrassing to repeat! :P

Arielle Fragassi said...

I like to add letters to words. Instead of people it would peoples, or "You hates me." Making up words requires too much creativity.
I've never met anyone who didn't sleep vertically on a bed. I have to sleep on the right side of the bed, I can't sleep on the left side...it feels funny.

Da Rodent said...

I feel the same about the feet thingy.. :)